Welcome to Online Learning with M&G!
Choose from the Online Learning options below for K-12 students.
Or if you already have a Log-In, please go here.
Digital Homeschool Days Series: The Age of Antiquity
For Students ages 5-14
Join us in exploring ancient tombs, palaces, caves, and libraries in search of some of the secrets of the ancient world of art. Through engaging digital lessons and at-home art projects and activities, you’ll discover what contributions were made to art and culture by seven influential civilizations of the distant past.
Digital Museum on the Move
M&G loves opening up the world of art for K-12 students through our unique Museum on the Move program by bringing cross-curricular, arts-integrated museum learning to your classroom. Our lessons help bring history, math, literature, and science to life!
Each digital resource includes a Teacher’s Guide (for use in your classroom or remotely), a lesson video (length: between 7-10 minutes), a demonstration video for the related art project (length: between 2-5 minutes), list of the standards the lesson meets, and related project printables. The following digital lessons are available:
- Poetry & Art: Writing Colorfully (for 1st-2nd, 3rd-5th, 6th-8th grade)
- Propaganda & Art: WWI (for 4th-8th grade)
- Industrial Revolution (for 5th-8th grade)
- Careers in Art (for 6th-9th grade)
- Art of Illustration (for 4th-6th grade)
For a description of the digital lessons in PDF, click here.
To register for digital lessons for your classroom or school (due to COVID-19 limitations or traveling distance): contact Anna Hamrick, M&G’s Museum on the Move Coordinator via this scheduling form, or at email@example.com, or 864.770.1331.
- Digital Lessons for 1 Classroom Teacher: $50 per lesson access (used as many times as needed during 1 semester)
- Digital Lessons for a School: $200 per academic year for full access to all lessons (used by any teacher as many times as needed during the entire school year)