Living Gallery 2023: The Savior’s Call
Join Greenville’s leading Easter tradition–the annual Living Gallery!
Be challenged and inspired by the drama, uplifting music, and life-size re-creations of masterpieces (with live models) that make up the Living Gallery, an annual Upstate tradition since 1998.
The program varies from year to year, and 2023’s presentation directed by Dr. Paul Radford features Dan Forrest’s Requiem for the Living and dramatizes Christ’s invitation to His followers: come, eat, drink and rest. View visually powerful stage reproductions of Da Vinci’s The Last Supper, Michelangelo’s Pieta and M&G’s Christ and the Samaritan Woman by French artist, Francois de Troy.
Location: Rodeheaver Auditorium, campus of Bob Jones University
Parking: Parking is available on the campus of Bob Jones University.
Thursday, April 6 at 4:30 and 7:30 PM
Friday, April 7 at 4:30 and 7:30 PM
Saturday, April 8 at 2:00, 4:30, and 7:30 PM
Living Gallery Tickets:
Teens & Adults: $18 (plus fees) and Children (Ages 6-12): $16 (plus fees)
- Tickets are on sale at Programs & Productions, in the lobby of Rodeheaver Auditorium, campus of Bob Jones University
- Box Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 12PM to 5PM
- Purchase tickets online here.
- Call (864) 770-1372, Monday-Friday, 12PM to 5PM
Bringing a church group? Schedule a tour to see selections of M&G’s collection here.
- On Good Friday, April 7 from 3-4 PM, join M&G Executive Director, Erin Jones for a private guided tour of Benjamin West’s monumental royal painting commission, The Progress of Revealed Religion, in the War Memorial Chapel on the campus. The tour is free and open to the public.
For a family Easter adventure, follow an M&G Easter Scavenger Hunt.
Want to see works from M&G’s Collection? See the campus locations displaying selections here.